HVAC Spares – We've got you covered
Date: 10th August 2017 | Posted by: Airedale Team | Posted in: Blog
In this article, Adrian Trevelyan, Aftersales Manager at Airedale, details his team's approach to HVAC spares support.
Here at Airedale International Air Conditioning, it is all about total lifetime support. We are here from the start and for the duration of your air conditioning (AC) system. We take full responsibility for every unit we have in the field.
Further to that, whomever the manufacturer, our parts and service department are here to provide you with complete peace of mind.
We have been manufacturing, innovating, maintaining and supporting AC solutions for well over 40 years. With that level of experience comes a commitment to uptime and quality, time after time.
Whenever you need high-quality AC spare parts, to budget, delivered on time, you can rely on Airedale to deliver. With over £1.5 million worth of parts in stock, ready for delivery.
We are the UK's largest stockist and distributor of AC parts and HVAC spares. We serve over 1,000 customers globally and ship more than 200 consignments per week.
We stock leading brand names such as Carel, Copeland, Danfoss, Turbocor, EBM-Papst, Ziehl Abegg and much more. Our range is designed to be extensive, so we can deliver the things which matter most to you, quickly, reliably and cost-effectively.
Our lifetime support approach methodology provides many benefits:
• All HVAC parts from a one-stop supplier. Over 3,000 products in stock
• Our spares engineers are trained giving them the confidence to serve you well
• Avoid downtime with same or next working day delivery
• Same day collection from our Leeds HQ
• Find what you need quickly with unrivalled technical support
• Take the worry out of it, with genuine parts from hundreds of trusted global brands
• No need to shop around with competitive pricing from one supplier
At Airedale, we pride ourselves in having a replacement part for every job. We strive to keep ahead of new industry developments and embrace new technologies as they emerge. This approach allows us to support engineers, contractors, consultants and organisations all over the world.
For all HVAC spares enquiries, please contact us on +44 (0) 113 2391000.