Green Data Centres
Data centres are complex. Our solutions push the boundaries of control, ensuring software, hardware and IT infrastructure interact seamlessly, intuitively and efficiently. Our data centre solutions meet extreme demands with a system that minimises complexity, giving you the simplest route to the perfect data centre with single source control. Systems integrate the entire data centre environment. Modular design allows the system to be expanded as business requirements grow.
As the leading UK manufacturer of Precision Air Conditioning and Chillers Airedale is able to utilise this knowledge combined with a wealth of experience in building services controls to deliver solutions that will improve the operation of all applications but with particular experience in data centres, retail and chilled water applications. Improvements can be via better reporting, improved monitoring, system integration or intuitive system operation.
- Central building management system (BMS) monitoring with optional remote access, that can link up with other data / plant rooms on-site or globally
- Advanced temperature / humidity control integrates with Airedale or other manufacturers equipment
- Aisle containment, traditional open architecture, pressurised floors
- Environment control including air quality / CO2, fresh air intake / exhaust systems
- Integration with VESDA and fire suppression
- Power distribution monitoring and energy calculations such as PUE
- Individual rack power monitoring for tenant billing
- Access control via card readers
- CCTV system