Data Centre World 2018
Dates: 21st – 22nd March 2018
Location: ExCel, London
Join the world’s largest and best attended independent data centre event this March (21st-22nd 2018) with over 20,000 of your peers, hundreds of leading data centre and technology providers and hundreds of the world's brightest minds & industry practitioners.
The 2018 event will mark Data Centre World's 10th year as an industry leading event, with 10 years of recognition, 10 years of strength and 10 years of growth, this will be a truly unmissable instalment!
What to Expect ?
Take a look back at DCW 2017 highlights...
Who should attend?
Data Centre World covers all the major technical issues from software defined networking and virtualisation through to security, storage and energy efficiency. It's the UK’s biggest single event for data centre decision makers and the data centre industry.
- Chief Information and Technology Officers
- IT Directors
- Data Centre Managers
- Data Centre Facilities Managers and Engineers
- Information Technology and Infrastructure Managers
- Operation Directors
- Network Managers
- Network, Cabling and Communication Engineers and Integrators
- Storage Planners
- Asset Managers
- System Managers
- System Security Managers
- Finance Directors
- Project Managers
- Purchasing Managers/Corporate Buyers
- Facilities/Premises Directors/Managers
- Design/Build Consultants
- Security Managers/Directors